- Both the adult and children’s masks include adjustable straps.
- Compliant with AFNOR specifications for breathability and filtering.
- Filtration efficiency >90% of 3 µm particles
- Breathability meeting air permeability of <60 Pa/cm2
- Outer layer: 91.7% polyester fibre, 8.3% spandex.
- Printed masks are Latex-free.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
- This device is neither a medical device within the meaning of EU Directive 93/42/ECC (Surgical masks), or personal protective equipment within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/425 (Filtering masks type FFP2). The use of face masks in the community should not be considered as a replacement for physical distancing, staying home when ill, teleworking if possible, respiratory etiquette, hand hygiene and avoiding touching the face, nose, eyes and mouth.