- Both the adult and children’s masks include adjustable straps.
- Compliant with AFNOR specifications for breathability and filtering.
- Filtration efficiency >90% of 3 µm particles
- Breathability meeting air permeability of <60 Pa/cm2
- Outer layer: 91.7% polyester fibre, 8.3% spandex.
- Printed masks are Latex-free.
- Wash by hand or in a washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent. Air dry or machine dry on low heat.
- This device is neither a medical device within the meaning of EU Directive 93/42/ECC (Surgical masks), or personal protective equipment within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/425 (Filtering masks type FFP2). The use of face masks in the community should not be considered as a replacement for physical distancing, staying home when ill, teleworking if possible, respiratory etiquette, hand hygiene and avoiding touching the face, nose, eyes and mouth.
The “Up & Up” Face Mask
£24.99 – £29.99
With the current state of the world w’ere constantly having to tell ourselves “The only way is Up!”. You’ll be able to make that statement boldly and show the world which direction you’re headed with the “Up & Up” face mask! The updated mask is engineered with an Integrated Filter, so there’s no need for additional filters. These reusable and adjustable face masks are available in a range of sizes so nobody in the family is left out!
These reusable face masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Purchase of this product includes a FREE digital copy of “Up & Up (Heavens Above)”
** Please be mindful that due to the COVID-19 situation we’re experiencing delivery times which are longer than usual. We’ll make every effort to deliver items within our usual windows however please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
Adult [Large], Adult [Small], Kids